Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Learn English Fast

I am sorry that I can't give you an answer about " lovers"
I thought again and again but I couldn't find the answer.
Maybe they seem to be aliens or monsters.
I found an advice about learning English in Walter foreman's website
Try to listen to the strategy from the following website.
http://www.effortlessenglishclub.com/freemp3.html?gclid=CNits6L9kJQCFR0ZagodMUsvtg

2 comments:

hanah said...

Justin!!

How are you? Your effort about studying English does not stop and still on fire. I just admire your effort and passion.

These day I don't want to get any stress, let it goes....

Amanda said...

Hi Justin,
I've just visited the site and skimmed through it. It looks like a magic way to improve our English.
Thank you for your tip. ^^
So, nowadays are you studying English with using his method?

p.s. To listen to his mp3 files, do I have to inform my e-mail address?