Wednesday, June 18, 2008

About "I'm sorry"

When you step on someone's foot in the bus, what do you say?
It is n0t surprising to say,"I'm sorry." Do you feel the same pain as his or hers when you say,'I am sorry'? It is undoubted that you don't feel any pain. That's why you say "I'm sorry."
The expression "I'm sorry." is a kind of trade or deal in this situation.
Why are lovers afraid of "I'm sorry"?

3 comments:

Grace(Jeong A) said...

Your questions make me think about how important it is to communicate with each other. If we know how to express our true feelings well to others, many conflicts and problems between people would decrease.

hanah said...

Justin!! Still I can't understand fully. Life should be so complicated? When I think about my husband, I love him but "Jeong" is a bigger part of it. As we love more, saying sorry more is normal to me.....

Nicole said...

Hi Justin,
I think that saying sorry means that you are admitting you made a mistake and it's harder to admit that when you have hurt your lover.