This question is related to your fortune.
You have a sparrow, a snake, and a monkey.
How will you carry them to your destination?
You must not throw one of them away.
There is no correct answer.
But three things stand for something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi, Justin.
That's very interesting quiz. I am curious about my fortune. A monkey is too heavy for me to carry myself and I am afraid of a snake. So I will carry a sparrow in a cage and let the monkey take the snake to our destination.
Hi Justin,
It's an interesting but a little bit complicated question. Like Jason's answer, I'm afraid of the snake. So I'll ask the monkey to carry the snake instead of me. And I'll go to the destination with a sparrow.
Hello, Justin
You gave us a very funny question. first, because I need sparrow's bright voice, I will lie nearest by me. Because I sweater a lot in summer, I will use a snake as pillow. Finally because I have to save my energy, the monkey will carry the two animals. That is, the monkey will become my porter.
Hi Justin,
Great question! I would wrap the snake around my neck, hold the monkey's hand and keep the sparrow in my pocket...I hope that says something good for me.
Hi Justin,
I would listen to the sparrow singing, feed the monkey with bananas, and stay away from the snake. I hope my answers represent my real ideas.
Hi Justin,
I think it's the time to tell us the answers or translation. Please~
Post a Comment