I don't think so. I'm sorry and I love you are always needed for lover. When I dont' agree with my husband attitude, I just want him to say, "I am sorry." That the most easy and effective method between lovers. I think. Next time let me know the reason You Philosopher Justin!!
Hi, Justine. I agree to Hahah's view to some extent. But if your lover uses the words too much, we may doubt his or her truthfulness in many cases. So instead of using this, I'd say like this, I really apologize for my previous ......
3 comments:
I don't think so. I'm sorry and I love you are always needed for lover. When I dont' agree with my husband attitude, I just want him to say, "I am sorry." That the most easy and effective method between lovers. I think. Next time let me know the reason You Philosopher Justin!!
Hi Justin,
I think that this must be another puzzle...I can't think why 'I'm sorry' should not be used between lovers. I will await your answer.
Hi, Justine.
I agree to Hahah's view to some extent. But if your lover uses the words too much, we may doubt his or her truthfulness in many cases. So instead of using this, I'd say like this, I really apologize for my previous ......
Post a Comment