Monday, May 26, 2008

I have a problem. What should I do?

Whenever I come home, my wife has pain in some parts of her body.
After I finish cleaning my house, she says to me,"I'm OK now."
"I am sick." is sounded to me as "Clean the house."
Should I clean the house next week?

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Justin,
I grew up in a house where my father and mother shared the housechores exactly evenly so I always think men should do their fair share of the work. It certainly would be a nice thing for your wife.

Robert said...

There are men's two basic household chores - cleaning the house and doing the laundry. I always have duty-like feeling whenever I do that. Of course,when get very exhasuted, I feel like I wanna give up doing this kind of task. If I intend not to do my duty, I had better give up having meals home for at least 3 days.

Amanda said...

Hi Justin,
Your question reminds me of your comment today in Nicole's class.
You said,"A washing machine could cause a big problem."
Since I am a woman, I hope you do the housechores voluntarily for your wife. Your wife would be grateful to you for your kindness.

hanah said...

One of the best way is getting help from a house keeper. It's not expensive and very practical. I complained my husband not sharing the housechores. After getting help from a house keeper, there is peace in my home..

Anonymous said...

Hi Justin,
In my opinion, sharing the housechores is your duty. Many men think they help their wives whenever they clean the house or wash the dishes. It's wrong. If you can do something for your wife, it's the best present. Enjoy cleaning the house.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Justin.
If you clean the house voluntarily
, your wife will be very pleased with it, and she will do something much more for you.
Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Justin,
I'd like to sugget that you'd better think the house chores are your duties. If you really love your wife, you should do as your wife wants. It will bring happiness to you and your familly. Good luck!