Thursday, May 22, 2008

I don't know how to leave my comments in other trainee's blog.

Hi
I visited your blogs today for the first time.
I want to leave my comments in your blogs.
A few minutes ago I leaved a comment in other trainee's blog.
But it seems that I made a mistake.
My comment was not shown.
I typed my comments and clicked the publish button.
Is there anything that I have to do?

3 comments:

Jason said...

Hi, Justin.
I couldn't leave my comments until last Tuesday. Maybe you have the same problem that I had. To leave a comment, you have to
1. click 'post a comment' button
2. type your comment in the box
3. type Word Verification characters
4. click 'publish your comment' button
But if you cannot see the Word Verification characters, after typing your comment, click 'publish your comment' button. Then, you might see Word Verification characters. If you see it, type it in the box and click 'publish your comment' button again. I hope my comment will be helpful.

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Hi Justin,
Jason's got the exact answer for you. If you still have trouble, let me know and we can work on it.